This watch was only worn a couple of times (on dry land :thumbsup:) over the past 18 mos. and I am the first owner. The case is very clean with no visible scratches (minor hairlines can be buffed) or dings. The sapphire crystal is immaculate. Watch as well as all accessories really is mint.
Rolex DeepSea Sea-Dweller 116660, Mint 98%+
* Automatic perpetual movement (Rolex 3135 calibre), COSC
* Black dial with highly legible Chromalight display with blue luminescence
* Oyster 44mm steel case, black ceramic bezel
* Rolex Ring Lock System
* Screw down, winding crown
* Sapphire domed crystal, 5mm thick
* Folding Oysterlock safety clasp with Rolex Glidelock extension system, Fliplock extension link
* 3900m/12800ft water resistance
* Retail price = $12,050 — Asking $8,400
Domestic USA buyers:
Price includes wired payment (PayPal if buyer pays fees) and United Parcel Service (UPS) ground service in CONUS. Buyer may choose expedited delivery or other methods at his/her expense.
International buyers (outside the United States):
Price includes wired payment (PayPal if buyer pays fees) in USD at the agreed to USD price. Buyer will pay actual expedited international shipping charges and must agree that they take any and all responsibility for any customs holds, duties, taxes, tariffs or fees levied by their local authorities.
I have 100% feedback on eBay for the past 15+ years and have sold several times on other forums.
Please PM me if interested. If you prefer email, you’ll find it on my profile page.